Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOur Currently Deployed Troopers

Modifying my Master Replicas Lid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Devil
Admin
Captain Devil

Modifying my Master Replicas Lid Empty
PostSubject: Modifying my Master Replicas Lid   Modifying my Master Replicas Lid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:02 am

Over the past year I have slowly been improving my Master Replicas lid. First of all I merely covered over the black lines on the helmet, to make it Sandtrooper accurate. I aslo added a little bit of weathering to the helmet.

Modifying my Master Replicas Lid Helm1v

About two weeks later I decided to add more dirt, as it did not match my armour.

Modifying my Master Replicas Lid Helm2

Four months later I looked at the move "A New Hope" again to further improve my helmet. I Ended up removing the rubber brow, and demmeling the plastic to give a lifted effect. Also I dremmeled out one more tooth on each side of the frown.

Modifying my Master Replicas Lid Helm3

Still not satisfied with the result I, one week later, got the dremmel out again, and ordered some new rubber for the brow. This is now my final result. A helmet similar to the helmet worn by the actor “Davin Felth” in “Star Wars - A New Hope”

Modifying my Master Replicas Lid Helm4q

Devil out Modifying my Master Replicas Lid 662942
Back to top Go down
https://banthasquad.board-directory.net

Modifying my Master Replicas Lid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sandtrooper Armour :: Helmets-
Jump to: